Thursday, October 13, 2011

Urban Decay: Urban Bride

Ordered it Saturday and I just got it today.. It's beautiful! The packaging is really adorable and I will be keeping this as a storage case.





 Really upset about seeing this open and powder EVERYWHERE. It was all over the box, all over the outside of the box, very loose, very messy... But it smells and tastes totally amazing so I could actually care less about the packaging since It's still completely usable.


 I like this primer, but personally prefer the "Sin" version. 
I don't know about the lip gloss so far. :)

The powder smells good but the little sponge top bothers me and it's like a cloud when you press it against your face.

I will be using both of these tomorrow. As of now, I'm not totally sure about how well these two things work. 

I'm really excited about this set! everything in it is extremely cute, not to mention the box itself is adorable and It's all on sale for $20 something dollars on UrbanDecay.com

And yes, the marshmellow glittery powder is all over my hands and spilled out everywhere... :(

2 comments:

  1. wow, hope i could get that also :))

    wild and fierce

    don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. I love urban decay and that all nighter spray is super cute. Great mini haul.! =)

    http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete