1. The Thing. (I always begin a horror movie list with this movie)
3. Perfume: The Story Of a Murderer. (Awesome movie!)
6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
7. Trick R Treat. (love it)
9. Evil Dead
10. Evil Dead 2.
11. Army of Darkness
12. Silence of the Lambs (been watched over 30 times this year alone.)
13. Red Dragon.
14. The Black Dahlia
15. I spit on your grave (New one and Old on to be watched on the Same DAY)
18. House of 1000 Corpses
22. An American Werewolf in London
24. Pet Sematary
25. Dream Catcher (Not super scary but I love the movie. If I feel like it, I'll do another movie as well. = Dracula! )
27. Night of the living Dead
28. Bone sickness (Never seen it.. If it sucks I'll watch something else)
29. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
30. Dawn of the Dead
1. Devils Rejects
By the way, my list keeps going. I'll probably continue it through November. Lol.
There are still a ton more amazing movies to watch!
Often times I watch 2 or 3 movies each day. ( I can't concentrate without listening to something.. )
So that's why there's always a movie going. I need some sort of dialogue or conversation other than songs..
Music is very different that movies and I love movies a lot more compared to music.